Celebrating 40 Years of Friendship, Leadership & Professionalism
40th Anniversary Celebration in Orlando, FL
Join us in Orlando in August to celebrate this milestone with fellow Alpha Omega Epsilon members. We invite you and your family to join us for the most magical celebration!
Alpha Omega Epsilon is excited to celebrate 40 years of building lasting bonds for women and underrepresented persons with a passion for S.T.E.M. This is a milestone that's worth being commemorated! To celebrate we are creating a Commemorative book to celebrate our anniversary! The book will be available at our 40th anniversary celebrations and eventually in a virtual format.
We are excited to celebrate this milestone with our members around the globe all year long! Check back here for more 40th Anniversary Events throughout the year.
Wow! It's hard to believe that Alpha Omega Epsilon is 40 years old!
Time flies when you are having fun. 40 years ago this Sorority was founded on the purpose to create a supportive community for women in engineering. The journey that brings us to the present, we have evolved to be a family that elevates women and underrepresented individuals who are connected through their passion for S.T.E.M. Alpha Omega Epsilon remains as relevant today as it was founded out of necessity in 1983.
- Being a recognized organization by universities (collegiate actives) and employers (alumni);
- Engage our members to actively support women and underrepresented persons in S.T.E.M through specialize membership programming and professional development activities;
- Cultivate leaders that are not only experts within their fields but also represents Diversity in S.T.E.M.
Volunteering is a great opportunity for active members and alumni to stay involved with the sorority. We are always looking for volunteers to join our community.
Donate to the Foundation
The Alpha Omega Epsilon Foundation is a non-profit organization which invests in women's future in the fields of engineering and technical science by:
- Supporting academic achievement including student scholarships;
- Offering volunteer and leadership opportunities within the Foundation;
- Awarding organizational grants to qualified programs including professional and leadership development.